Monday, June 30, 2008

HELP ME PICK!!

My new boudoir will be one of these. I can't decide. Which one do you like?? The 2 of you who read this blog will really help make the decision for me.
Will it be #1??
I love the "cinnamon" color of the pillow and that's what I would paint the walls. We do have lighter colored wood trim in the room and I am afraid it will look weird with the color.(and I am not re-painting the trim because it is thru the whole house.)Steve has said YES to the wall color which is huge because he sees life in fire department blue, white and an occasional gray when he is feeling crazy.

#1


#2 is sophisticated like me and Steve HAHAHOHO...lets move on...but it is simple and I like it. I'd probably make the wall color something cooler like grey, very light brown/taupe?????? Um...kinda like the wall color in the example (yes, I am soooo creative)

#2


So please help. Which do you like? I am very dependent on what other people think...JOKING!...so please pick for me. I mean, give me your opinion.
THANKS!

8 comments:

Bloggy Mama said...

Love the second one...

just4ofus said...

I like the first one, but that is b/c I almost bought that exact one for my room : )
I love the warm colors of the burnt orange.
I don't think the color would look funny with light wood.
BUT I know that you wanted a blue brown, and then if you do.. go with #2.

Anonymous said...

I vote #2

Autryville said...

#1, #1, #1! Told ya already but I know I better post here!!!:)

Carrie said...

Tim and I both vote #2. He was watching the Reds when I looked, so I asked his opinion.

Anonymous said...

1,1,1,,1,1,1,1

mollie said...

Voting over!
#1 wins. When Steve says I can paint a wall...let alone paint a wall ORANGE(ish)...must move quickly!

Anonymous said...

I missed the voting! But I did like #1...something cool & different!