Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happy Birthday, Baby!

We just celebrated Riley's 3rd birthday 3 weeks late, but who's counting?!? I don't think my kids have ever had a party on their actual birthday. This year Steve and I were out of town on her birthday, so we were a little late to celebrate. (And we wonder why our kids think their birthdays last for a month...)

Presents!!!


A spit cake! I decided to make her (ok, BUY) her own cake since she had a cold, so we wouldn't share the germs with the entire family.


My Girl



Later that night, partied out and exhausted!

4 comments:

Bloggy Mama said...

Happy Birthday, Riley!!! Many blessings as you (still) celebrate turning three!!

Christiana said...

She's so cute! Watch out...the next thing you know she'll be 15. :)

Lisa Turner said...

Happy Birthday Riley! It looks like your party was a blast! I love the picture of you and your mommy.....such pretty girls! :)

Prue said...

Happy birthday to a sweet girl I've never met!