Friday, December 4, 2009

Gingerbread and boogers

Gingerbread House Time! Which in my house means crying, yelling, cursing (all from yours truly...) We have tried and tried and I can't keep the walls from caving in. So this year we are doing Gingerbread "PEOPLE" Riley was upset that they were all men, so we had some angels, too. Gingerbread Girls! 


Jack loves this stuff. He had a blast decorating, eating, eating, eating and decorating. I iced them and he put all the "stuff" on .



This one was not so much help. My visions of baking in the kitchen with my daughter have been erased after she spent most of the evening like this. She is a major picker right now. Sick. She is the kid that I stare at in the store and think "oh, how gross is THAT? Oh wait, she's mine!" haha
Those of you who recieved our cookies can rest assured that she didn't want to help,anyway.
hee hee

1 comment:

Bloggy Mama said...

But she's so cute... ;) Also, we have the same occasional problem. I hope it doesn't get worse.