Monday, November 23, 2009

I (heart) fall


I just love fall...I have totally neglected posting anything, but we have been having a great few months. We love living out in the country this time of year...we (ok...I) are the big nerds who are fascinated by farm equipment and call everything the wrong name. Jack now corrects me.
"that is a COMBIINE, Mom. Not a "harvesting thingy"

One of our favorite things about where we live is a bike path that runs thru Ohio. So happens, it runs right thru our back yard.A creek runs along the trail and the kids love to take walks there and play.





And here is the princess that fell into the creek. Hmmmmm....I wonder why?!??? Could be the sparkle shoes. One size 10 and one size 8. On the wrong feet, no less. That's my gal!

3 comments:

Bloggy Mama said...

Awesome pictures. Fall is FUN!

Prue said...

I never imagined Ohio would look like that. I'm not sure what I thought it would look like though!

Lisa Turner said...

Great pics! I just LOVE your kids....too cute! I can't wait to see all of you in a few weeks. :)