Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Evolution of the Family Picture

On our vacation we had dinner on the bay. It was a beautiful evening and when I saw Steve and riley walking along the shore I had to gather the troops for a family picture. (thanks Amy for your photo skillz...)



C'mon buddy, I will hold your shells...really quick...lets go!


LOOK AT THE CAMERA!


Put the seajunk down!


I said, LOOK AT THE CAMERA!


If you were cool like us, you would have worn sunglasses and wouldn't have to squint...


Finally! BTW...What's up with my pose? Dork.

5 comments:

Autryville said...

I love those. I love all of your pictures...I think I say the same thing every time you post pictures. :)

Sorry about the chaos at the pool today. Next time will be awesome!:)

Unknown said...

You're welcome :) I had great people to work with!

Bloggy Mama said...

Not dork... very Vogue. Love the evolution.

Lisa Turner said...

Hahahahahaha....it looks like us getting ready for a picture. I love it! Great pictures!

Holly said...

Totally like our family photos. My toddler just hates to look at the camera. And he hates being told what to do, naturally.

Very nice family photo anyway!